Tuesday 17 January 2012

Bad day!!

Ok. So I'm feeling like crap. I have for almost a week now. The headache set in on Friday, and was under control for a feew hours almost every day. But today, there's nothing I can do. My head hurts and I can't make the pain go away. Oh, and my muscles hurt too, especially my thighs. I'm not very productive today (or yesterday, or over the week-end).

On an other note, I had a job interview yesterday morning. I think it went well. It's had to say. I was nervous of course. I don't think I did bad, but I don't know how good I did. I keep telling myself that if they're willing to hire me 3 days a week for a full time job, it's because they really need someone for the job. There's really no reason why they shouldn't hire me. It's still driving me crazy.  I got a call today from the employer's doctor's office. I filled out a medical form while waiting for the interview, and the doctor has some questions for me. I now have an appointment with the doctor to answer his questions.

I know I promised pictures, but I'm not in the mood right now. I can barely concentrate on what I'm writing.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment