Wednesday 16 May 2012

pictures pictures!!

It's been almost a month, I have no excuse other than laziness. But it doesn't mean I had nothing to say.

Here's a recap of what happend in the last few weeks.

We went camping during the last weekend of April. It was cold, but fun. We had sweet potatoes and filet mignon cooked on the embers... mmmm so good. And bread and marshmallows toasted on the fire. Also very good.
Toasting a piece of bread waiting for the meal to be ready


My mom spend a weekend in Ottawa, we did some shopping, we went to the Nordic Spa, she came to knit-night with D. And we ate a lot at restaurants. We had lots of fun. I love it when she comes over. I love my mom. She's the best in the world (I'm biased I know, but I still stand by what I say!!). Unfortunatly, no pictures of the weekend.


Then, it was Lili's birthday. She turned 2 last weekend. There was a party, in the yard, with lots of sun (and sunburn of course).

We gave her a giant teddy bear. At first she was affraid and needed to be saved by D (who was too happy to be the knight in shinning armor). She eventually warmed up to the bear, and now it's her's and nobody else can touch it.
D saving Lili from the big bad bear

Loving her bear in her bedroom

We also saw Cedric while we were in Montreal. He's still cute as ever.
Cedric with gramma (my mom) and grampa

Reading a book

Eating yogourt

On the knitting front, there has been little progress. I haven't been knitting much lately. But I did manage to take some pictures of two projects I finished a while back.

D's slippers:
Felted elf slippers in Istex Alafoss Lopi

And a scarf/shawlette for me:
Multnomah in Lang Yarns Jawoll Magic


I have some bird feeders in the yard, and they see a lot of traffic. I managed to snap a picture of the beautiful cardinal. I see him almost on a daily basis. I also see the lady cardinal occasionnaly.


See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment